Portable Indoor Fireplace


FLÎKR Fire is a personal fireplace safe for indoor and outdoor use. It's the perfect holiday gift! 

How it works: Add just 5 ounces of 70% or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol and enjoy around 50 minutes of burning time. With soot only where the flame touches (in a ventilated area), no carbon monoxide, and safe to cook over, you can make s'mores anywhere! 

Capacity: 5 oz isopropyl alcohol

Run-time: 45-60 minutes

Size: 5” diameter 4.5” height

Materials: Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement. Base is from milled aluminum/quartz-like solid surface.

*NOTE: Isopropyl alcohol has a complete combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. It's just science. If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way a, "tight" home, assure a window is open. The fireplace should never be left unattended. 

ANOTHER NOTE: Especially if buying fuel outside the United States, double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from, "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil, which can leave undesirable soot.*

FAQ & Precautions

please visit the FAQ  page 

Made in United States of America